UDA Technologies is excited to announce the upcoming release of ConstructionOnline™ 2023—the latest evolution of UDA’s award-winning online construction management platform. Expertly engineered to deliver measurable, meaningful ROI for construction companies, ConstructionOnline™ 2023 introduces new features and upgraded tools that showcase UDA’s continued commitment to valuable, dynamic software solutions.
Highlights of ConstructionOnline™ 2023 include:
- Create detailed, professional proposals by customizing thousands of potential combinations in the OnPoint™ Proposal Wizard
- Track project profits, delays, and more at-a-glance with new Project Health Dashboards and Drill-In Views
- Power-up schedules and connect the dots with new Linked Schedule Tasks & To Dos
- Easily spot conflicts or areas of concern with advanced Redline™ sheet comparison tools
- Predict expenditures and income with TrueVision™ Cash Flow Reports
- Find information in a flash with advanced & improved search tools
- Optimize team efficiency with ResourceTrak™ and trade-based resource management
“The new features and enhancements added this year demonstrate our dedication to providing innovative and intelligent software solutions for modern, growing construction companies. Companies who partner with ConstructionOnline recognize the value of investing in a stable, all-in-one platform and have discovered that ConstructionOnline is the answer to protecting their business and preparing for the future”.
- Michael Stevens, President & CEO of UDA Technologies
Current subscribers of ConstructionOnline™ are able to access limited new features & functions as part of UDA’s exclusive pre-release cycle. UDA Technologies intends to debut many of the new features & innovative enhancements of ConstructionOnline™ 2023 during the annual exhibition at NAHB’s International Builders’ Show in Las Vegas, January 31 - February 2, 2023.
To learn more about what’s new & improved for ConstructionOnline™ 2023, contact a UDA Product Specialist at 1-800-700-8321.