December 1, 2014
UDA Technologies set sales and revenue records for the month of October 2014. Revenue growth was particularly strong across the residential and commercial product lines of ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline as new clients enter the market with strong interest in renovation, rehab, and green construction projects.
"With continued strong sales in 2014, we have seen the signs that the construction industry is continuing to invest in technology. We attribute this continued success to our commitment to improving our product line to better meet the needs of construction professionals. Coupled with improvements in our ConstructionSuite backoffice systems, we are building the future backbone of successful construction firms around the world," said Michael Stevens, President of UDA Technologies.
With a growing client base in over 70 countries, UDA Technologies is expanding to meet the changing needs of growing construction firms worldwide. ConstructionSuite, along with new ConstructionOnline and OnSite Mobile Apps continue to attract the demanding requirements of construction professionals finding their place in the evolving market of construction and real estate services.
Recent Awards and Achievements
- 2015 Top Product Award for Construction Software from Construction Executive Magazine
- Most Recommended Construction Software 5 Months Running at SoftwareAdvice.com
- New TeamLink™ for Subcontractors and Suppliers - ConstructionOnline
- New ClientLink™ and Public Portfolios - ConstructionOnline
- New International Weather for Australia, UK, and South Africa - ConstructionSuite
- Enhanced OnSite Punchlist Mobile Applications for iPad and iPhone - OnSite Mobile Apps
- Growth of ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline Teams - UDA Technologies