July 7, 2014
UDA Technologies is excited to announce the expansion of facilities to allow for continued growth of the web and mobile product development teams that design, develop, and support ConstructionOnline and OnSite Mobile Apps. These additions will facilitate further staff growth and allow UDA to continue to meet the needs of a growing client base across North America, Canada, Australia and over 60 countries worldwide. Specific projects and initiatives include a wide list of new products and services listed below.
- New ConstructionOnline Australia featuring the industry's leading combination of powerful online construction management software for Australian construction professionals
- Powerful Web-based Client Portals for ConstructionOnline offering the industry's leading combination of features and benefits in online construction management software
- Introduction of new and enhanced cloud-based services for ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline, allowing more mobility and flexibility
- Enhancements to web- and mobile-based Selections and Change Order Management for ConstructionOnline
- Further Enhancements and Improvements to SuiteLink, the connection between ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline
- Increased control and visibility through improved Public Profiles
- Improved ConstructionOnline messaging, notifications, and announcements
- Enhanced Mobile Applications for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Android Tablets
Regarding the new staff expansion, President of UDA Technologies, Michael Stevens, said "We are very proud to be recognized by our clients by their continuing growth and enthusiasm for ConstructionOnline and the entire family of products from UDA Technologies. Our industry demands continuing innovation. With these new teams, UDA can continue to develop superior software that will help construction professionals work more efficiently and stay connected to their projects anywhere, anytime."