UDA Technologies set sales and revenue records for the month of January 2018. Revenue growth was particularly strong across the ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline product lines as clients enter the market with concentrated interest in improving efficiency, communication, and management capabilities across all markets of the construction industry.
“With a strong start in 2018, we see signs of continued growth in the construction industry. We attribute this success to our commitment to designing innovative solutions to meet the needs of residential and commercial builders globally. ConstructionOnline and ConstructionOnline Mobile continue to grow with feature expansions and performance enhancements. Coupled with new AWS cloud-hosted versions of ConstructionSuite, we are able to better meet the needs of construction professionals by providing access to critical project information – anywhere at any time,” said Michael Stevens, President of UDA Technologies.
With a growing client base of more than 500,000 users, UDA Technologies is ever-expanding to meet the needs of general contractors, subcontractors, builders, remodelers, architects, engineers, designers, and specialty contractors in over 75 countries worldwide. ConstructionSuite, ConstructionOnline, and ConstructionOnline Mobile continue to attract growing construction firms who are finding their place in the diverse and demanding markets of residential, renovation, commercial, and industrial construction and real estate services.
Recent Awards & Achievements:
- 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Hot Product Award – Construction Software, Construction Executive
- 2017 Top 20 Construction Management Solutions, FinancesOnline
- 2017 30 Most Innovative Companies, CIO Bulletin
- New Partnerships with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Verizon, and PlanSwift
- Renewed Partnerships with Reckonand Housing Industry Association (HIA) – Australia
- Rated #1 Construction Management Software by Canadian Contractor Magazine - Canada