May 23, 2011
UDA Technologies set ConstructionSuite sales and revenue records for the month of April 2011. Dating back to September of 2008, April 2011 was the strongest single month of revenue UDA has experienced. Revenue growth was particularly strong across the residential and commercial product lines as clients re-entered the market with renewed interest in renovation, rehab, and green construction projects.
"With strong sales in both 2010 and 2011, we have truly seen the signs that the construction industry is continuing to improve. We attribute this success to our continued commitment to expanding our product line to better meet the needs of our clients. With the need for mobility, we've led the pack with the release and significant growth of ConstructionOnline and OnSite Mobile Apps. Coupled with the constant improvements our clients are demanding in ConstructionSuite backoffice systems, we are building the future backbone of successful construction firms around the world," said Michael Stevens, President of UDA Technologies.
With a growing client base in over 67 countries, UDA Technologies is expanding to meet the changing needs of growing construction firm worldwide. ConstructionSuite, along with new ConstructionOnline and OnSite Mobile Apps continue to attract the demanding requirements of construction professionals finding their place in the evolving market of construction and real estate services.
Notable Awards and Achievements
- 2011 Top Product Award - ConstructionSuite 2011
- 2011 Top Mobile Product Award - OnSite Mobile Apps
- 2010 Constructech 50 Award
- 2010 Top Product Award - ConstructionSuite
- 2009 50 Hottest Companies
- 2009 Top Commercial Product - ConstructionSuite CM 2009
- 2009 Top Residential Product - ConstructionSuite 2009
- 2008 Companies to Watch
- 2008 Top Commercial Product - ConstructionSuite CM
- 2008 Top Residential Product - ConstructionSuite