July 16, 2014
For the third consecutive month, UDA Technologies set sales and revenue records for the month of June 2014. Similar to the previous two months, revenue growth continued to be particularly strong across the residential and commercial product lines of ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline as clients enter the market with renewed interest in new construction, commercial, renovation, rehab, and green construction projects.
"ConstructionOnline, ConstructionSuite and OnSite Mobile Apps continue to grow as contractors demand constant access to critical project information and data. Coupled with improvements in scalability and reach of our ConstructionSuite backoffice systems, we are building the backbone of successful construction firms around the world," said Michael Stevens, President of UDA Technologies.
With a growing client base in over 70 countries, UDA Technologies is expanding to meet the changing needs of growing construction firms worldwide. ConstructionSuite, along with new ConstructionOnline and OnSite Mobile Apps continue to attract the demanding requirements of construction professionals finding their place in the evolving market of construction and real estate services.
Recent Awards and Achievements
- UDA Technologies Announces New ConstructionOnline™ Espanol
- UDA Technologies Announces New ConstructionOnline™ Mexico
- UDA Technologies Announces New ConstructionOnline™ Australia
- Five OnSite Mobile Apps Features in CE - Construction Executive Magazine
- New OnSite Punchlist Pro and Logging Pro for iPhone and iPad
- Most Recommended Construction Software 5 Months Running at SoftwareAdvice.com
- New TeamLink™ for Subcontractors and Suppliers - ConstructionOnline
- New ClientLink™ and Public Portfolios - ConstructionOnline
- New International Weather for Australia, UK, and South Africa - ConstructionSuite
- Enhanced OnSite Punchlist Mobile Applications for iPad and iPhone - OnSite Mobile Apps
- Growth of ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline Teams - UDA Technologies